16725 232nd Avenue Northeast, Woodinville, WA 98077
Title: Cleaner (Facility Cleaner)
Hourly Rate: Min. $14/hr, Depends on experience and qualifications
Benefits Eligible: Yes – Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Vacation
Shift: Full time, 8:00a.m. to 5:00p.m. Monday through Friday
If you have what it takes to be a part of the Dogs-A-Jammin’ team, submit a complete application, which consists of:
– Employment Application at https://www.dogs-a-jammin.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/DAJ-Application-of-Employment-June-2018.pdf
Email your completed application packet in response to this ad or fax it to 425.788.BARK(2275)
At Dogs-a-Jammin’ we are passionate about making each dog’s life more interactive and dog ownership more awesome by providing a safe, dynamic, fun and loving environment for each visiting canine while their owner is away. The Facility Cleaner is an essential team member to Dogs-a-Jammin’s dynamic and well-maintained facility.
Do you have the necessary skills and personality?
Do you have cleaning knowledge, experience, and a willingness to learn Dogs-a-Jammin’s cleaning techniques and requirements? Are you comfortable working around dogs of all sizes and breeds? Our gold-star candidate has a “can-do” attitude, is self-motivated and adheres to high standards of cleaning.
The Facility Cleaner is responsible for providing and maintaining a clean, sanitary and healthful environment. Daily functions include (but not limited to):
– Maintain and clean facility
– Vacuum, clean and mop each room including kitchens, bathrooms, and tubs
– Clean crates and dog play areas
– Clean rugs, carpets and upholstered furniture
– Dust furniture, equipment and A/C vents
– Wash, fold and put away laundry
– Wash and put away dishes
– Spot clean carpets, gates, walls, woodwork, windows and sills, door panels and
– Empty wastebaskets, recyclable containers and transport trash and waste to disposal area
– Maintain and stock cleaning supplies, organize cabinets/closets/shelves
We are open 365 days per year, and need folks who don’t mind working in a physically demanding environment. If your top priorities are cleanliness and safety, don’t mind a busy environment, and have a love of dogs, you could be an excellent addition to our team.
– Walk and stand continuously throughout the day
– Work outdoors in all types of weather
– Lift and carry 50-75 lbs. without strain
– Reach high, bend and kneel down
– Love dogs and be comfortable around all sizes and breeds
– Be a team player
– Be punctual and have a good attendance
– Be dependable
– Be able to clean outdoors when needed in all types of weather
– Be able to lift and carry 50 lbs without strain
– Be professional and have good communication skills
– Available to work Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm including Holidays that fall on those days.
As an earned benefit, you may be able to bring your well-behaved dog to work with you after the introductory period and upon approval by your direct supervisor.
Only candidates that are qualified for the job(s) and have submitted a complete packet of materials will be contacted.