Snohomish County, WA
Salary: $16.00 /hour
Dogs-A-Jammin’ has an outstanding opportunity for an Office Assistant who loves working with and around dogs. Our Office Assistants typically start at $16.00 per hour, depending on experience.
- Get to know and build relationships with clients and their furry companions
- Fast paced, multi-task oriented environment where there is rarely a dull moment
- Dynamic team members who become great colleagues and friends
We are not ordinary; we love what we do and we are passionate about all things dog. We have great relationships with our clients and their pups and we believe in making a difference in each dog’s life.
We are also active volunteers in our community and Puget Sound. Our special niche is taking on challenging and difficult to place foster dogs and training them so they become good citizens and adoptable. We are also very active with finding lost dogs in King and Snohomish counties and even have staff who are in training with their pup to track lost dogs so they can be reunited with their human companions!
The Office Assistant is the gateway to ensure that everyone who comes in contact with Dogs-A-Jammin’ has an excellent experience. The Office Assistant has effective time management skills, consistent and on-time attendance, an upbeat can-do personality, is friendly, takes initiative, detail and solutions oriented, enjoys working with the public and is self-motivated with strong communication skills in all types of settings. The Office Assistant is an integral position to daily operations.
The essentials include:
- Interacts with clients and the public in-person, phone, email, and social media
- Makes reservations, processes payments, oversees financial processes
- Prepares correspondence, reports, forms, purchase orders, and specialized documents
How will you be inspired by what you learn? What’s in your future?
Our awesome pawsome staff have gone on to do great things in the dog and animal world; Entrepreneur, Veterinarian, Wild Life Rehabilitation, Vet Technician, Photographer, Pet Insurance, Dog Trainer, Groomer, Dog oriented non-profits, and creator of dog products!
We are situated on over 7 beautiful acres which border Redmond/Woodinville. We are easily accessible from Duvall, Monroe, Bothell, Redmond, Kirkland, Kenmore, Carnation and Everett.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Great Benefits – Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance –
Full time employees eligible after a waiting period
- Bring your well behaved pup to work with you after a waiting period
- Continuing education
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
If you you’d like to join our pack submit:
- Employment Application at https://www.dogs-a-jammin.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/DAJ-Application-of-Employment-June-2018.pdf
Email your completed application in response to this ad or fax it to 425.788.BARK (2275)