16725 232nd Avenue Northeast, Woodinville, WA 98077
Dogs-A-Jammin’ has an outstanding opportunity for an Office Assistant who loves working with and around dogs. Office Assistant compensation depends on experience (DOE).
- Get to know and build relationships with clients and their furry companions
- Fast paced environment where there is rarely a dull moment
- Dynamic team members who become great colleagues and friends
*We are not your ordinary facility; we love what we do and we are passionate about all things dog. We have great relationships with our clients and their pups and we believe in making a difference in each dog’s life.
We are also active volunteers in our community and Puget Sound. Our special niche is taking on challenging and difficult to place foster dogs and training them so they become good citizens and adoptable. We are also very active with finding lost dogs in King and Snohomish counties and even have staff who are in training with their pup to track lost dogs so they can be reunited with their human companions!
The Office Assistant is the gateway to ensure that everyone who comes in contact with Dogs-A-Jammin’ has an excellent experience. The Office Assistant has effective time management skills, an upbeat can-do personality, is friendly, takes initiative, and is self-motivated with strong communication skills in all types of settings, and enjoys working with the public.
The essentials include:
- Interacts with clients and the public in-person, phone, email, and social media
- Makes reservations, processes payments and oversees financial processes
- Prepares correspondence, reports, forms, purchase orders, specialized documents and provides administrative support
_How will you be inspired by what you learn? What’s in your future?
_Our awesome staff have gone on to do great things in the dog and animal world; Entrepreneur, Veterinarian, Wild Life Rehabilitation, Vet Technician, Photographer, Pet Insurance, Dog Trainer, Groomer, Dog oriented non-profits, and creator of dog products!
We are situated on over 7 beautiful acres which border Redmond/Woodinville. We are easily accessible from Duvall, Monroe, Bothell, Redmond, Kirkland, Kenmore, Carnation and Everett.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Great Benefits
- Bring your pup to work with you
- Bonus program
- Continuing education
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
*If you you’d like to join our pack submit:
- Employment Application at https://www.dogs-a-jammin.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/DAJ-Application-of-Employment-June-2018.pdf
Email your completed application in response to this ad or fax it to 425.788.BARK (2275)