16725 232nd Avenue Northeast, Woodinville, WA 98077
Salary: $14.00 to $17.00 /hour
Reports to: Supervisor, CEO/Manager
Hourly Rate:$14.00 – $17.00/hour, DOE. Depends on experience and qualifications.
Benefits Eligible:Yes – Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Vacation, Paid State Sick Leave, Bring your Pup to Work
Currently, we are looking for candidates interested in working either Sunday through Thursday or Tuesday through Saturday, 8am-5pm.
If you have what it takes to be a part of the Dogs-A-Jammin’ team, submit a complete application, which consists of:
- Resume – required
- Cover Letter – required
- Employment Application at https://www.dogs-a-jammin.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/Job-Application-Office-Staff.pdf
Email your completed application packet in response to this ad or fax it to 425.788.BARK (2275)
At Dogs-a-Jammin’ we are passionate about making each dog’s life more interactive and dog ownership more awesome by providing a safe, dynamic, fun and loving environment for each visiting canine while their family is away.
Dogs-A-Jammin’ has an outstanding opportunity for an Office Assistant who loves working with and around dogs. We are seeking a responsible, multitasking, and self-motivated individual to support Dogs-A-Jammin’ administrative functions and customer service needs. The role requires superior attention to detail, great organizational skills, and the ability to juggle multiple competing requests, with very little guidance at times, and the willingness and grace to switch gears at a moment’s notice. Confidentiality and discretion are important, as well as professionalism. If you are willing “role up your sleeves and get your hands dirty at times” please read further!
The Office Assistant is the gateway to ensure that everyone who comes in contact with Dogs-A-Jammin’ has an excellent experience. The Office Assistant has effective time management skills, an upbeat can-do personality, is friendly, takes initiative, and is self-motivated with strong communication skills in all types of settings, and enjoys working with the public.
- Answers phones and responds to emails
- Makes reservations and creates reports
- Manages social media accounts such as Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
- Updates databases and files ensuring accuracy
- Maintains calendar(s), order supplies, and track inventory
- Creates invoices and estimates for clients, apply payments and oversee financial processes
- Resolves customer questions and inquiries
- Problem solves and identify needs and gaps
- Assists with new employee onboarding, and update and maintain employee files.
- Prepares correspondence, reports, forms, purchase orders, specialized documents and provide administrative support to the manager. Proofread all materials for accuracy and formatting.
- Processes incoming mail
- Performs other related duties as required
Requirements and Qualifications
- 2+ years office experience in a fast paced environment
- Excellent customer service skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and email
- Cloud computing user experience
- Attention to detail and organized
- Strong time management skills
- Proficient math skills/ basic accounting skills
- Team player, honest and reliable
Safety and Security
Must provide conscientious care for the animals entrusted and the employees and visitors of Dogs-A-Jammin’ by consistently demonstrating attentiveness to their security, well-being, and to place their welfare above all other considerations. Provide value by having a strong relationship with the dogs, and by understanding their behavior, nurturing their needs, and assuring dogs and owners of a safe, secure, and sanitary environment.
– High School graduation or equivalent AND two to four years of increasingly responsible administrative, customer service, and program support experience OR equivalent education/experience.
– A valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
An individual must be able to successfully perform the following in addition to the essential job duties:
- Stand and walk for moderate periods of time (2-4 hours a day)
- Sit for long periods of time at a computer or office work station (4-6 hours a day)
- Sometimes crawl, crouch or stoop
- Occasionally lift up to 50-75 pounds
Reasonable accommodations may be made to assist individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.