16725 232nd Avenue Northeast, Woodinville, WA 98077
Cleaner – Facility Cleaner
Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm
We’re looking for a full time Facility Cleaner who takes pride in their cleaning abilities, knowledge, and experience. Facility cleaners typically start at $14.00/hr.
- Fast paced environment where there is rarely a dull moment
- Dynamic team members who become great colleagues and friends
We are not your ordinary facility; we love what we do and we are passionate about all things dog. We have great relationships with our clients and their pups and we believe in making a difference in each dog’s life.
We are also active volunteers in our community and Puget Sound. Our special niche is taking on challenging and difficult to place foster dogs and training them so they become good citizens and adoptable. We are also very active with finding lost dogs in King and Snohomish counties and even have staff who are in training with their pup to track lost dogs so they can be reunited with their human companions!
The Facility Cleaner is responsible for providing and maintaining a clean, sanitary and healthful environment.
The essentials include:
- Vacuuming, mopping and washing
- Dusting, folding laundry, spot cleaning
- Emptying waste baskets and recycling
- Maintaining and stocking cleaning supplies
We are situated on over 7 beautiful acres which border Redmond/Woodinville. We are easily accessible from Duvall, Monroe, Bothell, Redmond, Kirkland, Kenmore, Carnation and Everett.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Great Benefits
- Bonus program
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
If you you’d like to join our pack submit:
- Employment Application at https://www.dogs-a-jammin.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/DAJ-Application-of-Employment-June-2018.pdf
Email your completed application in response to this ad or fax it to 425.788.BARK (2275)