16725 232nd Avenue Northeast, Woodinville, WA 98077
Dog Wrangler – an awesome career working with dogs! A great job and work a 1-4 day work week!
Are you interested in working with dogs as a career? We’re looking for full time and part time dog enthusiasts who want to learn the ins-and-outs of dog behavior, their needs, training, nutrition, and overall care. Dog Wranglers typically start at $14.00/hr.
- Get to know and build relationships with dogs and their human companions
- Fast paced environment where there is rarely a dull moment
- Dynamic team members who become great colleagues and friends
We are not your ordinary facility; we love what we do and we are passionate about all things dog. We have great relationships with our clients and their pups and we believe in making a difference in each dog’s life.
We are also active volunteers in our community and Puget Sound. Our special niche is taking on challenging and difficult to place foster dogs and training them so they become good citizens and adoptable. We are also very active with finding lost dogs in King and Snohomish counties and even have staff who are in training with their pup to track lost dogs so they can be reunited with their human companions!
The Dog Wrangler is responsible for supervising dogs during their daycare and open environment boarding visit and oversees all aspects of care during their stay.
The essentials include:
- Monitoring, interacting, exercising and providing affection for each dog
- Providing excellent customer service
- Ensuring a safe, secure, and sanitary environment for each dog, client and visitor
How will you be inspired by what you learn? What’s in your future?
Our awesome Dog Wranglers and staff have gone on to do great things in the dog and animal world; Entrepreneur, Veterinarian, Wild Life Rehabilitation, Vet Technician, Photographer, Pet Insurance, Dog Trainer, Groomer, Dog oriented non-profits, and creator of dog products!
We are situated on over 7 beautiful acres which border Redmond/Woodinville. We are easily accessible from Duvall, Monroe, Bothell, Redmond, Kirkland, Kenmore, Carnation and Everett.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Great Benefits
- Bring your pup to work with you
- 4 day work week
- Bonus program
- Continuing education
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
If you you’d like to join our pack submit:
- Employment Application at https://www.dogs-a-jammin.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/DAJ-Application-of-Employment-June-2018.pdf
Email your completed application in response to this ad or fax it to 425.788.BARK (2275) .