Salary: $15.00 /hour
We are looking to add another Dog Wrangler to our team as COVID-19 restrictions have eased up and clients are starting to resume their regular activities. We’ll teach you everything you need to know but you must like dogs!
Are you interested in working with dogs as a career?
We’re looking for a full-time dog enthusiast who isn’t afraid of hard work and doesn’t mind getting dirty! If you want to make a difference in a dog’s life, we’ll teach you the ins-and-outs of dog behavior, their needs, training, nutrition, and overall care.
In addition, you will:
- Get to know and build relationships with dogs and their human companions
- Work in a fast-paced environment where there is rarely a dull moment
- Have dynamic team members who become great colleagues and friends
We are not your ordinary facility; we love what we do and we are passionate about all things dog. We have great relationships with our clients and their pups and we believe in making a difference in each dog’s life.
We are also active volunteers in our community and Puget Sound. Our special niche is taking on challenging and difficult to place foster dogs and training them so they become good citizens and adoptable. We are also very active with finding lost dogs in King and Snohomish counties and even have staff who are in training with their pup to track lost dogs so they can be reunited with their human companions!
The Dog Wrangler is responsible for supervising dogs during their daycare and open environment boarding visit and oversees all aspects of care during their stay.
The essentials include:
- Monitoring, interacting, exercising and providing affection for each dog
- Providing excellent customer service
- Ensuring a safe, secure, and sanitary environment for each dog, client and visitor
The most successful candidates:
- Thrive in a team-oriented and fast-paced environment
- Are independent thinkers who communicate and work well with others
- Enjoys challenges and likes to multi-task
How will you be inspired by what you learn? What’s in your future?
Our awesome Dog Wranglers and staff have gone on to do great things in the dog and animal world; Entrepreneur, Veterinarian, Wild Life Rehabilitation, Vet Technician, Photographer, Pet Insurance, Dog Trainer, Groomer, dog oriented non-profits, and creator of dog products!
We are situated on over 7 beautiful acres which border Redmond/Woodinville. We are easily accessible from Duvall, Monroe, Bothell, Redmond, Kirkland, Kenmore, Carnation and Everett.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Great Benefits – Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
(full time employees eligible after a waiting period)
- 4 day work week (10 hour work shift)
- Bring your well behaved pup to work with you after a waiting period
- Continuing education
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
If you you’d like to join our pack submit:
- Employment Application at https://www.dogs-a-jammin.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/DAJ-Application-of-Employment-June-2018.pdf
Email your completed application in response to this ad or fax it to 425.788.BARK (2275)